Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of service does Fresh Air Matters offer?
- One of the most common reasons for HVAC malfunction is failing to replace the filter every month. Once scheduled, Fresh Air Matters arrives at your home on the same day, at the same time, every 30, 60, or 90 days to replace your A/C filter and clean your air intake vent.
How do I schedule?
- By clicking the "Book Now" link in our menu you will be prompted to select your preferred package, date, and time you wish for us to arrive at your home.
How do you know what size A/C filter I have?
- When you schedule your personalized A/C Filter Disposal and Replacement Plan there is a section for additional notes. Within this section is where you tell us what size filter you have.
What if I don't know the size of my filter?
- No problem! Let us know that you are unable to locate the size of your filter and we are more than happy to come to your home and check for you before the scheduled service.
Is it more expensive to replace a filter larger than 1"?
Yes. Filters larger than 1" (one inch) are replaced, at minimum, every 60 days. Due to the size of the filter, there will be an additional $20.00 per filter added to your invoice.
Why do you clean my intake vent?
- Like your filter, the intake vent collects dust, mold, bacteria, pet dander, and other airborne allergens that can build up. Over time, this build-up will not only release into your HVAC system and circulate through your home, but it can also attach itself to your inner coils and cause HVAC failure if not taken care of properly.
Can you clean my other vents?
- Yes. There will be a separate charge of $5.00 per additional vents.
Do you offer a one time service?
- Although we can clean the additional vents one time, the service we provide is done every 30, 60, or 90 days which creates peace of mind for you. We eliminate the worry of having to replace your filter every 30 - 90 days because we do it for you.
Do I pay more if my furnace is in the attic?
- Nope. You will pay the same amount no matter where your furnace is located.
How long do I pay?
- As long as you want.
Do I pay monthly?
- It depends on the package you select. For the Fresh package, a 90-day payment will be collected automatically every 3 months and an invoice will be sent to you via email and/or text. Fresher package bi-monthly payment will be collected automatically every 60 days (2 months) and an invoice will be sent to you via email and/or text. Freshest package monthly payment will be collected automatically every month and an invoice will be sent to you via email and/or text.
What plan is recommended?
- It depends. If your home can be considered high traffic (pets, children, continual exit/re-entry) the monthly plan (Freshest) is recommended. Otherwise, it depends on your personal preference.
Can I cancel my service?
- Yes, however a 30-day notice of cancellation is required.
How do I get in contact with you if I have any questions?
How many square feet can it purify at one time?
- The air doctor can purify a 1,800 sq ft room every hour.
Is there a discount for Dallas/Ft. Worth residents?
- DFW residents receive FREE same-day delivery when using the coupon code, "FAMDELIVERS" upon checkout. However, DFW residents must be a member in order to obtain exclusive discounts on the air doctor air purifier.
How do I become a member?
- In order to become a Fresh Air Matters member a client must schedule their A/C filter disposal and replacement plan.
What is the return policy?
- The AirDoctor and all indoor air quality products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the original purchase date. Should the product have a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace it without charge to you.
How often should I change the filters?
- The Pre-filter is recommended to be changed every 6 months, however, the Gas/Carbon/VOC and ULTRAHEPA filter are recommended to be changed every 12 months. These filters can be purchased from
Does Fresh Air Matters ship the Air Purifiers?
- Yes. Shipping costs are automatically added to your shopping cart at checkout. We ship to all 50 states within the United States.
How much does Fresh Air Matters charge per vent?
- All vents are included in the price.
Is the price per unit?
How will I know if my requested date/time is approved?
- A Fresh Air Matters representative will be in contact with you once your request has been submitted.
What kind of machine do you use?
- Rotobrush with multiple attachments.
What kind of chemicals do you use?
- Envirocon HVAC solution.
All questions can be answered on the indoor air quality product pages.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is calculated with every item.
What is the return policy?
-All indoor air quality products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the original purchase date. Should the product have a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace it without charge to you.