Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of service does Fresh Air Matters offer?
- One of the most common reasons for HVAC malfunction is failing to replace the filter every month. Once scheduled, Fresh Air Matters arrives at your home on the same day, at the same time, every 30, 60, or 90 days to replace your A/C filter and clean your air intake vent.
How do I schedule?
- By clicking the "Book Now" link in our menu you will be prompted to selected your preferred package, date, and time you wish for us to arrive at your home.
How do you know what size A/C filter I have?
- When you schedule your personalized A/C Filter Disposal and Replacement Plan there is a section for additional notes. Within this section is where you tell us what size filter you have.
What if I don't know the size of my filter?
- No problem! Let us know that you are unable to locate the size of your filter and we are more than happy to come to your home and check for you before the scheduled service.
Is it more expensive to replace a filter larger than 1"?
Nope. Filters larger than 1" are replaced, at minimum, every 60 days. However, if you schedule the Fresh Package the monthly payment is still collected every month. Although we may not replace the filter, we still arrive at your home on the same day, at the same time, every month to clean your intake vent.
Why do you clean my intake vent?
- Like your filter, the intake vent collects dust, mold, bacteria, pet dander, and other airborne allergens that can build up. Over time, this build up will not only release into your HVAC system and circulate through your home, but it can also attach itself to your inner coils and cause HVAC failure if not taken care of properly.
Can you clean my other vents?
- Yes. There will be a separate charge of $5.00 per additional vents.
Do you offer a one time service?
- Although we can clean the additional vents one time, the service we provide is done every 30, 60, or 90 days which creates peace of mind for you. We eliminate the worry of having to replace your filter every 30 - 90 days because we do it for you.
Do I pay more if my furnace is in the attic?
- Nope. You will pay the same amount no matter where your furnace is located.
How long do I pay?
- As long as you want.
Do I pay monthly?
- It depends on the package you select. For the Fresh, Fresh, or Freshest Packages monthly payment will be collected automatically every month and an invoice will be sent to you via email and text.
What plan is recommended?
- It depends. If your home can be considered high traffic (pets, children, continual in and out) the monthly plans (Fresh, Fresher, Freshest) are recommended. Otherwise, it depends on your personal preference.
Can I cancel my service?
- Yes, however a 30 day notice of cancellation is required.
How do I get in contact with you if I have any questions?